[sword-devel] AbbottSmith module question

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 14 03:39:09 MST 2016

On 2016-01-14, 02:04 GMT, Daniel Owens wrote:
> So I suggest a new module needs to be made. I am having
> trouble validating on my Mac, but must have to do with my
> setup. If someone can run xmllint and fix any validation
> problems, I would appreciate that.

I believe it is not yours problem:

$ xmllint --noout --schema http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd \
    abbott-smith.tei.xml
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/examples.xsd:10: element
complexType: Schemas parser error : local complex type: The
content model is not determinist.
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd:16645: element
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd:16834: element
complexType: Schemas parser error : local complex type: The
content model is not determinist.
WXS schema http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd
failed to compile
$

I believe the XSD Schema as we have it is faulty.

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.
  -- blue_beetle (2010-08-26)
     http://www.metafilter.com/95152/Userdriven-discontent#3256046