[sword-devel] NASB status

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Jan 6 15:50:16 MST 2016

On 2016-01-06, 22:04 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I hesitate to even respond to this thread, as none of this
> kicks the can down the road, but...

I agree. Besides, I really do not believe Lockman Foundation
expects anything at this point. They would have to have
supernatural gift of patience, or they would be completely
crazy. Moreover, fortunately we have ESV, so it is not like we
are lacking modern formal translation.

Blessings,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
   -- Dan Stanford