[sword-devel] Quark eXpress

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:01:06 MST 2016

Adobe InDesign up to CS6 can open quark files with limited success.  If i
remember right, the original InDesign cloud version could also deal with
qxp files, but CC14 and CC15 no longer recognize them.

Likely, there will also be font issues to solve, because quark effectively
predates open type fonts, and Unicode was far from universally used at that
time.

If no one else speaks up, contact me off list.