[sword-devel] strong's numbers in KJV-1769

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Jan 16 19:45:58 MST 2014

On 01/16/2014 09:02 PM, Jim Michaels wrote:
> In Xiphos, I am told to use advanced search, Attribute Search, which I
> did, and got no results but a help dialog box. it states that I am
> supposed to use a G or H in front of the number, which I did.
In Xiphos' Advanced Search, use "lemma:G2316" (or whatever) with
Optimized search.  Notice the help dialog from the Lucene Search Syntax
button at the bottom.  Attribute Search is not nearly as useful as
Optimized, and its similar help dialog notes this.  You will need to
have indexed the module (module manager, maintenance pane) before doing
optimized search.

http://karl.kleinpaste.org/xiphos/AdvSearch1.png
http://karl.kleinpaste.org/xiphos/AdvSearch2.png
http://karl.kleinpaste.org/xiphos/AdvSearch3.png