[sword-devel] 3 bugs in sword project (BibleBS or BCS)

Jim Michaels jmichae3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 16:40:55 MST 2014

as it is, I am told I am not allowed switch horses in the middle of my project. I must use The Sword Project. not sure, but I may not be able to change for a long time either...

could The Sword Project please be fixed?
thanks.

sorry, didn't know where to put bug reports for the sword project. I was working off of best information I could get.