[sword-devel] 1.7.2 release

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 15 01:48:10 MST 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 19:07 -0800, Chris Little wrote:
> > Maybe with v11n mappings it is the same situation?
>
> I would assume this requires a change to function signatures, so it's
> not going to appear in 1.7.x at all.

I do not think that this is what Kostya asked for, just that his patch
will be reviewed and applied or improved upon - with a target for
release with 1.8 or 2.0 or whatever the next major release is. Which is
why we have branched off 1.7.x - to allow disruptive and experimental
development in svn-head.

Peter