[sword-devel] Project "Free Scriptures" started

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Wed Feb 26 14:20:35 MST 2014

>Could I ask, please, why do you not like git today? I mean git as it
>stands in Winter/Early Spring 2014, not some original version?

It is completely over-engineered and over-complicated. I mean, which is better, merging or rebasing? Not even the git fans can agree.

People who love git actually love Github, not git. Any tool that requires another third party tool (like Github or git-flow) to make it usable is missing the point.

Let's not forget that the prime example for git, the Linux kernel, emails patches around. They don't do fancy merge requests or use other (third party) features.

Just my 2c