[sword-devel] Project "Free Scriptures" started

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 14:07:39 MST 2014

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 21:12 +0100, Manfred Bergmann wrote:
> I don't like git as well.

Could I ask, please, why do you not like git today? I mean git as it
stands in Winter/Early Spring 2014, not some original version?

Otherwise, yes, I believe that everything outside of git is more or less
dead these days (Mercurial still shows some signs of life, but I see
huge run away from it even in camps which used to be heavily invested in
it, e.g., Java and Mozilla worlds).

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review
       of Pennsylvania, 1759.