[sword-devel] osis2mod

pns-nwt at seznam.cz pns-nwt at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 20 05:45:51 MST 2014

Hi, I tried it, but without success.

Verse looks like this (in Xiphos)

(Genesis 2:9) And God made to spring up also out of the earth every tree
beautiful 2.9: Gr. for sight. to the eye and good for food, and the tree of
life in the midst of the garden, and the tree of learning 2.9: Or, that
which is to be known. Comp. Rom. 1. 19. the knowledge of good and evil.

May be the problem osis2mod version?

You are running osis2mod: $Rev: 2671 $

osis2mod normalized 1 verses to NFC

SUCCESS: osis2mod.exe: has finished its work and will now rest

Elijáš