[sword-devel] KJV updated
kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 07:55:50 MST 2014
Regarding BibleTime Mini, fix was merge-requested for inclusion into
BibleTime repo. Thanks for highlighting this issue.
2014-02-16 17:44 GMT+04:00 DM Smith <dmsmith �� crosswire.org>:
> I've checked BibleTime mini, PocketSword, AndBible and BibleDesktop. The download works.
> In BibleTime mini, AndBible and PocketSword, the prebuilt index is not available. Not surprising. Both BibleTime mini and AndBible built the Lucene indexes quickly. PockeSword does not have that option and doesn't allow search unless there is an index available for download. Module looked like I expected.
> Built the index for BibleTIme mini. It was fairly quick. Did a search for: aaron moses egypt. Expected 18 hits got 9. It was missing Exodus 6:13,26; 7:19; 8:5,16; 12:1; 16:6; and 1 Samuel 12:6, 8
> I don't know if this is a module problem, a app problem or a SWORD lib problem.
> In PocketSword, it displays all the values in the lemma field, which is pretty cool to see the Greek associated with the Strong's Numbers. However it thinks the Greek is a Strong's Number. These lemmas are not prefixed with strong: (which indicates that it should do lookups in a Strong's dictionary), but rather with lemma.TR: Indicating that they come from the TR module, which is a Bible. It might be good for these to not be clickable or for them to bring up the corresponding Strong's Number entry.
> For AndBible, I encountered an error downloading. It thought the module was installed, wouldn't allow it to be downloaded again and nothing worked for the module. Couldn't figure out how to delete the module and reinstall it. So I wacked the program, re-installed it, downloaded the KJV and indexed it. Module looked like I expected.
> In Him,
> On Feb 16, 2014, at 8:02 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith �� crosswire.org> wrote:
>> I think I fixed the install problem. If everyone could check again that'd be great!
>> There was a directory permission problem which made the files invisible to FTP and HTTP. The files were there and had the right size. When the module was zipped the zipping program could see the files but could not read their contents.
>> In Him,
>> On Feb 16, 2014, at 6:15 AM, Steven P. Ulrick <meow8282 �� gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:33:41 -0800 (PST)
>>> David Haslam <dfhmch �� googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>> Likewise, in PocketSword, when I tried to replace KJV v2.5 by v2.6,
>>>> the result was a deletion of v2.5, but without an installation.
>>> Same here (in Bibletime.) Since my old KJV was deleted when I tried to
>>> install the new one, I manually installed it from the "raw" directory
>>> on the Crosswire FTP server. Turns out the modules/texts/ztext/kjv
>>> directory is empty. Then I grabbed the zip file from the rawzip
>>> directory. All of the files in the modules directory are zero length...
>>> Steven P. Ulrick
>>> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel �� crosswire.org
>>> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
>> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel �� crosswire.org
>> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel �� crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
More information about the sword-devel