[sword-devel] KJV updated

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 15 21:21:07 MST 2014

I just updated the KJV in the CrossWire repository. I had thought that I had done it back in October, but I had grabbed the wrong input.

See the KJV pages in the wiki for details: http://crosswire.org/wiki/User:Dmsmith/KJV2011

That page and the discussion page give lots of went into the update.

Not mentioned, I analyzed the TR that was used as the basis of the 2003 effort, comparing it to the KJV and fixed up thousands of errors.

I also added lemma.TR:xxx, where xxx is the Greek word from the TR that was used for the markup. The form used is that suggested by Chris L as normative.

I suggest that this be used in parallel markup like Xiphos does for Strong's Numbers and Robinson's morphological codes.

Hope in later version to:
update the morphology of the OT so that it is actually usable.
add titles
add margin notes and cross references
identify names

Enjoy.