[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 5 05:17:56 MST 2014

On 05/02/14 10:31, Barry Drake wrote:
> Progress so far:
> I altered the OSIS to make the book names work.  AddPs.151 was the 
> main source of the problem.  osis2mod made a module that worked, and
> ./osis2mod temp eng-webbe_osis.xml -v NRSVA gave me a module.
> I'll do some more trials later.  Meanwhile, anyone know offhand where 
> the makefile looks for the zlib library so I can drop a symlink into 
> the appropriate path.

I've now got a correct working module with all the books in the right 
place.  I need to do a bit more work now to get the verses numbered 
correctly as currently some have been appended ....  but at least I've 
sorted all the problems and hope soon to have a correctly working 
canon_webbe.h include file.  I confirm that there seems to be nothing 
wrong with the OSIS file except for the AddPs.151 name. I think all the 
other differences can be sorted in the include file.

I'll post again when I have finished.

God bless,        Barry.

More information about the sword-devel mailing list