[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 5 03:31:29 MST 2014

On 05/02/14 02:38, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:
> In that case, it is entirely up to you to deal with chapter number
> starting point translation, if necessary. I think I have dealt with
> all chapter or verse out of order issues before you get them. Perhaps
> I should stop generating OSIS files. Nobody else uses them, as far as
> I know.

Well, I for one am glad the OSIS is there!

Progress so far:
I altered the OSIS to make the book names work.  AddPs.151 was the main
source of the problem.  osis2mod made a module that worked, and
./osis2mod temp eng-webbe_osis.xml -v NRSV gave me a module.  I made
some adjustments to canon_nrsva.h and re-built the library.  When I ran
osis2mod again, I found Tobit was prepended to Matthew's Gospel ....
weird or what?

I'll do some more trials later.  Meanwhile, anyone know offhand where
the makefile looks for the zlib library so I can drop a symlink into the
appropriate path.

God bless,        Barry.