[sword-devel] Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Feb 1 17:29:16 MST 2014

On Sat, 2014-02-01 at 09:09 -0500, SonWon wrote:
> AndBible is not ours, we did not create it.

Of course, I have never thought for a second that anybody should press
author of And Bible to do anything … if anybody doesn’t like what he
does, than her only resort is to fork and fix his code accordingly. It
is a free software, after all. But certainly, we shouldn't tell him what
he should do with his software (because we are not his paying customers,
after all).

And I hope that's the end of this discussion.

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery