[sword-devel] Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 07:09:23 MST 2014

I am Protestant.  I also believe the missing books are not inspired.  I do
however find their exclusion distasteful.  Do we really want to go back to
the Dark Ages where the Church told us what we could and could not read?
 Not I.  Therefore I would allow them if it were within my power.  There is
also another thought, AndBible is not ours, we did not create it.  I find
it distasteful to begin telling software authors that freely give their
time what they shall do.  Isn't this what the Church did during the Dark
Ages, telling people what to believe and not believe therefore controlling
them.  Let's not go down that path.  In conclusion, I would support adding
them however the final choice belongs to the author.

Just my opinion.

I pray we are all in Christ!
SonWon