[sword-devel] Forum software (was Re: mvnForum on HTTPS)

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Oct 21 23:33:30 MST 2013

Am 22.10.2013 um 06:57 schrieb Raoul Snyman <raoul at snyman.info>:

>> No one whose opinion is of any worth likes the forum software.
>
> For what it's worth, we're using Vanilla for the OpenLP forums and it works well for us. It also has a built in mobile theme which works quite well. Having said that, it is written in PHP.
>
> My 2c

I think we should define which features it should have (like voting would be nice), then we can look which software is suitable.
As much as I would have liked a Java based forum software there is none (at least none that came across our research that we did on new forum software a while back) that is really good.

Manfred