[sword-devel] Forum software (was Re: mvnForum on HTTPS)

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:13:56 MST 2013

I like the idea too .
I suggest using Joomla CMS and Kunena forum extension .
I may help, but it will be better to find more volunteers because the lack of time

http://www.joomla.org/
http://www.kunena.org/

Also you can find more forum extensions in the following link, Doing so we can merge the site, wiki and forum in one software which may make life easier .

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communication/forum

--Pola