[sword-devel] Diatheke doen't show anything...

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 7 18:18:32 MST 2013

I suspect Greg is correct that Diatheke isn't finding your Sword module
path. But you might also simply try running 'diatheke' (no arguments).
If it prints the help text, you've at least got a working binary. If it
fails to print anything at all, there's a problem with the binary, the
Sword DLL, linking, or similar. It should really throw up an error
dialog in that case, but I've admittedly never tried the utilities on
Win 8 or 8.1.

--Chris