[sword-devel] Diatheke doen't show anything...

pHep paul.heptin at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 14:40:35 MST 2013

Hi,

I've got a problem with diatheke!

I've successfully compiled installmgr, libsword, ... and diatheke! (I'm
working on Windows 8.1 And VS2012)

I've installed the KJV module with the installmgr. Now I'm trying to lookup
a verse with diatheke but it doesn't show anything...

That's my cmd output:
/C:\Users\Familie\Desktop\SWORD\TEST\installmgr>diatheke -b KJV -k G 1:1

C:\Users\Familie\Desktop\SWORD\TEST\installmgr>/

No error and no text...

I've the mods.d and mods.conf installed at the working dir and also set the
SWORD_PATH to the working dir!

What might there be wrong?

Regards and God bless you
Paul