[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:26:47 MST 2013

Yes, it seems that Chris did indeed fix the script so that my supplied
minimal test case no longer causes the program to require a manual halt.
:-)

Unfortunately though, processing of that particular USFM field wasn't my
main issue. The main issue seems to be that the program does not fail
gracefully if a processing fault is hit in the USFM to OSIS conversion.
So I still have to manually halt the script to try to track down the
next USFM processing error. (I suspect the main problem that I'm
concerned about is in the multiprocessing aspect of the script.)

Robert.