[sword-devel] e-mail problem (off topic) .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun May 19 03:33:09 MST 2013

Hi there ....  Apologies for being slightly off topic.  I have reported
as a bug a problem that prevents me setting up a new crosswire.org
e-mail account with Thunderbird under Ubuntu (all current releases).  I
suspect that the same problem will occur with Thunderbird under other
operating systems.  It is well described under:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/1181341 and
I'll be pleased to answer questions off-list.

If anyone out there can repeat the bug by trying to set up a new
crosswire e-mail account under Thunderbird, I'd be ever so grateful if
they could go on to Launchpad and confirm the bug as none of the
ubuntu-UK team has a crosswire mail account.  Failing that, if the
person concerned could open a temporary crosswire account for e-mail
only for me, I could get a ubuntu-uk team member to try to repeat the
problem for me.

God bless,        Barry Drake.