[sword-devel] HTML5 File API and SWORD modules

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 01:38:31 MST 2013

Hi every one,
this is very interesting topic :)

Actually I like the idea of Greg, you can make a server side page that can convert current modules to a suitable format for JS Clients

But I wonder if the current sword modules format is suitable to the expansion of nowadays OSs ?

I mean there are many OSs in the market, so we need to think in a more open and modern format that can suite natively in the X OS that will be developed after some years and fit the current OSs and under development OSs

Please Consider countries where internet is limited or expensive, so modules should be downloaded and accessed offline

Together we are better

Pola Edward