[sword-devel] Searching for hyphenated words?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Mar 1 19:36:59 MST 2013

Do you have a proposed solution to this, David?

I know that on my iPhone it is very simple to use a proper ndash & so I will always use the correct type of dash according to what I am writing. (same with on a Mac!)
However, the more significant issue is simply that people don't know there is a difference (or why they are different lengths, etc)...  ;)