[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Thu Jun 27 04:17:55 MST 2013

I just fixed it :).
Attached patch will initialize possibleNames with 0 bytes to make sure
we always have the name 0 terminated properly.
and it will move the pBuf=pBufRes into the check for ifBufRes != NULL,
in case no filesize is found (because of another apache is displaying
it differently)
Shouldn't break existing setups.