[sword-devel] plain filters

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 24 04:21:10 MST 2013

Do we have any plain text modules any more? Have any of the former plain text module been withdrawn w/o being replaced with another format? That is are there any legacy reasons to support that module format?

I'm asking as JSword provides limited support (newlines are retained in the display, but that's it) for the format. The code is trivial and I don't see any reason to remove it if there are legacy modules that might benefit.

In Him,
	DM