[sword-devel] Sword Node.js wrapper

Stephan info at tetzels.de
Sun Jun 16 03:33:39 MST 2013

Hi,

in my spare time I develop a node.js libsword wrapper as a backend for a
future web app. The node.js wrapper will download the requested module
and serialize the data, so that a mobile javascript app can handle it.

What should I keep in mind to avoid a licence/contribution issue since
the node.js app will hold a copy of all installed modules and do some
data serialization (get the content/attributes of a verse key and
convert it to JSON. The plain verse content will be on of the sword
filter output)?

Is there a way to access the raw content (like the underlying OSIS XML)
of a module through the sword engine?

Regards,
Stephan