[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:26:55 MST 2013

You need to uninstall current version on BtMini and install latest one
again. It just found mods.d in working directory and do not go further.

Yes log does not contain information of why search index for ESV was
deleted. If it found index for i other modules i haven't clue about this,
for now.

The problem affects all GenBooks and Dictionaries(Devotionals, Lexicons),
and there is not obvious source of problem. Maybe sword core, maybe Symbian
do not zero-fy data on initialization, maybe something else. Other
platforms does not affected by this issue, maybe when i will testing
Windows Mobile with those modules, i got something. For now i just uploaded
version that whether crash or output incorrect data instead of eternal
cycle.

To change default modules, open Module selection popup and make long press
and hold on the module that you would like to make default. Added some info
in Tips for this.

"correct behavior". This is BibleTime way to handle this things, you always
able to change default module, and getting data from module you most prefer
to.

Blessings.