[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Brian Schroeder bschroeder at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 13 16:56:24 MST 2013

I am still unable to find the installed modules, but I was finally able
to get hold of btlog.txt (it only shows up through Nokia's PC Suite).
Attached, but probably not much use this time.

However I am now unable again to add other modules. I open a new windows
"Left", and press the "Modules" button which brings up the list of
installed modules for me to choose from, but then the program freezes.
If I leave it long enough it will eventually die completely.

Also, how do I change the "default Bible module"? And why is this
"correct behaviour" rather than using the 'current' Bible module?

Brian.