[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Konstantin Maslyuk kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:33:27 MST 2013

Hi, i have just uploaded new version. With some fixes to search, there
really was crash when trying to search. And regarding to application
becomes unresponsive when switching current module, it seem to be fixed
too (i found that some modules in Crosswire repository still have such
behavior in desktop BibleTime, at least for some glossaries).

On matter of long indexig time, could you say how it is long exactly? I
have tested nokia 700 in Remote Device Access and it took 10 minutes to
index KJV (do have you Belle Future Pack?, there is cpu speed up for your
model afaik)

Regarding 2. i can not restart device in RDA, can you provide some
information. From 0.9.3 indexes as well as modules will be stored in
<installation drive>:\data\  in Bibletime\indecies and Sword folders
respectively, log is always at c:\btlog.txt . So you may open it and look,
and maybe indexes for ESV was removed as orphaned?

3. not sure, but ESV cross-references seems to not work properly. If link
is marked properly and you have at least one Bible it should open
following passage (you need default Bible configured, but it is configured
automatically on first Bible installation, if not - bug).

Another features in this version are: vibration on Symbian devices (i have
no way to test it, so i hope on your help), it vibrates twice: after
second while you pressing the screen and after two seconds, this indicates
different actions (context or service). General Book support (all module
types are supported now), search in non-Bible modules.

5. added tips, hope that they are clear enough

6. made text box more obvious

8. this probably fixed stuff, report please if it persist anyway

Blessings, and many thanks for your report!

Brian Schroeder <bschroeder �� internode.on.net> писал(а) в своём письме Tue,
11 Jun 2013 11:22:03 +0400:

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/