[sword-devel] I implore you...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 9 23:24:15 MST 2013

Yet as regards working towards a SWORD 1.7 release, even if the developers
did manage to devise a solution for mid-verse section titles in the SWORD
engine, I'm afraid that because even for pre-verse titles, usfm2osis.py is
at odds with how osis2mod expects them, we do not and would not have a
useful test suite.

I've only hinted at this in recent weeks.

I've discussed it with DM Smith, who had hoped to do a bit of sleuthing to
help me frame an evidence based case. Awaiting further news.

David