[sword-devel] I implore you...

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 9 13:52:27 MST 2013

On 6/9/2013 1:26 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> :)
>
> Is everyone happy with SVN HEAD?

I have one filter patch to apply/tune/test, which I can do tonight.

> Do all the bindings build ok?  It sounded like Peter still had some
> troubles.

Not bindings precisely, but I'd like to get the MSVC projects updated as
necessary, which I can also do tonight since it's really quick (if it
even needs any updates).

Along the same lines as that, I'd like at least a day or two of code
freeze so that anyone who needs to can at least test builds, bindings,
etc. on their particular platform.

--Chris