[sword-devel] XHTML Rendering of OSIS Reference Doc - Whitespace

Stephan info at tetzels.de
Sun Jun 2 01:53:26 MST 2013

Hi,

> <h1 class="bookHeader">Old Testament</h1>
>
> <h1 class="bookHeader">THE FIRST BOOK OF MOSES CALLED GENESIS</h1>
>
> <h1 class="bookHeader">Introduction and Outline</h1>

I think we should change this to different class names because I think a
Testament or book header may have a different size than an introduction
header. Let's make a basic header class and add a second for the
different kind of headers:

<h1 class="header testament">Old Testament</h1>
<h1 class="header book">THE FIRST BOOK OF MOSES CALLED GENESIS</h1>
<h1 class="header">Introduction and Outline</h1>

> <h3>Creation of the Heavens and the Earth</h3>

Maybe we should add a class name for section headings to.

<h3 class="header section">Creation of the Heavens and the Earth</h3>

Best Regards,
Stephan