[sword-devel] Using osis2mod crash

Marjan Savli marjan.savli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:46:21 MST 2013

Hello,

after few days more I find simple solution for  osis2mod crash
   (osis2mod.exe sword\modules\texts\ztext\kjva_sloeng\
kjv_slo_osis_sword.xml -v KJVA -z)

I needed to create subdirectiories which I accidentally deleted days ago.
So I included in my script these lines.

====
d:
chdir d:\
mkdir \temp\sword\sword\modules\texts\ztext\kjva_sloeng
mkdir \temp\sword\sword\modules\texts\ztext\kjva_slo
=====

And question:
Is this hard to implement into osis2mod.exe, that instead of crash report
that directory is missing?

        tel:    +386 (0)4 5121 377