[sword-devel] Using osis2mod crash

Marjan Savli marjan.savli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 05:12:22 MST 2013

Hello

I tried to use osis2mod to convert a OSISBible format text to SWORD
modules, but I got error message: osis2mod.exe has encountered a problem
and needs to close.
I am using Windows XP SP3, osis2mod 2671. I tried also on Windows 7, but it
was the same. First I tried with different tried msvcr100.dll, but it was
the same. At last I decided, that this is probably my fault in .xml file.

But two month ago this conversion was done without any problems. But then
something happens. :-))

This is my .bat file:

C:\Temp\sword>osis2mod.exe sword\modules\texts\ztext\kjva_sloeng\
kjv_slo_osis_sword.xml -v KJVA -z
You are running osis2mod: $Rev: 2671 $

Here ( https://sites.google.com/site/marjansavli/ ) is my
   - picture of crash       osis2mod_crash.JPG   (147k)
   - osis XML file   kjv_slo_osis_sword.zip     (476k)
   - working 2 sword modules from two months ago     kjva_slo_sword.zip
(3629k)

I read also this thread
http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/Using-osis2mod-td356887.html
And I made extract from my xml file and here are all my osisID tags

osisID="1Cor
osisID="1Cor.c
osisID="1John
osisID="1Pet
osisID="1Thess
osisID="1Thess.c
osisID="1Tim
osisID="1Tim.c
osisID="2Cor
osisID="2Cor.c
osisID="2John
osisID="2Pet
osisID="2Pet
osisID="2Thess
osisID="2Thess.c
osisID="2Tim
osisID="2Tim.c
osisID="3John
osisID="Acts
osisID="Col
osisID="Col.c
osisID="Eph
osisID="Eph.c
osisID="Gal
osisID="Gal.c
osisID="Heb
osisID="Heb.c
osisID="Jas
osisID="John
osisID="Jude
osisID="Luke
osisID="Luke
osisID="Mark
osisID="Matt
osisID="Phil
osisID="Phil.c
osisID="Phlm
osisID="Phlm.c
osisID="Ps
osisID="Rev
osisID="Rev
osisID="Rom
osisID="Rom.c
osisID="Titus
osisID="Titus
osisID="Titus.c

If anyone can help me I would be thankful.