[sword-devel] Versifications and verse order

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Thu Jul 4 05:18:31 MST 2013

Hi David

Book order isn't such an issue because you don't tend to line up passages
across book boundaries.But I guess that's an interesting question, since it
would mean that Gen-Ex could mean different things in different
versifications. Presumably we're never going to support book ordering being
different to the extent that addressing things in different Books means the
OSIS IDs/Refs have completely different meanings.

Chris