[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Barnes, Jeffrey jbarnesweb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 13:06:28 MST 2013

I had trouble updating, so I blew away my local trunk directory.

I tried the command line.

PACCPL-334LAGYA:sword jbarne200$ svn co https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk
Error validating server certificate for 'https://crosswire.org:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
 - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: www.crosswire.org
 - Valid: from Fri, 04 May 2012 23:03:07 GMT until Sat, 04 May 2013 23:03:07 GMT
 - Issuer: SomeOrganizationalUnit, SomeOrganization, SomeCity, SomeState, --
 - Fingerprint: 60:d4:77:54:37:d3:37:ed:42:92:7b:eb:1a:f0:25:f7:50:ff:c2:57
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/sword/trunk': SSL handshake failed: Secure connection truncated (https://crosswire.org)

I tried from Xcode. It told me to validate the fingerprint (where do I do that?).

Is the repository down? I thought the command line version should have worked.

Jeff