[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Thu Jan 24 12:27:58 MST 2013

Alright.
Here is what you need to do.
in "objc" folder go to "dependencies" and execute "retrieve.sh".
This downloads the icu and clucene sources and headers which are required for the Xcode build.

I've done some adaptions to the latest sword src changes. One method was removed which gave an error. And there are now a lot of deprecation warnings which I have to go through.
I've also removed two old library search paths from the project which pointed to a folder that doesn't exist.

If you update your sources it should build fine now.

Manfred