[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Barnes, Jeffrey jbarnesweb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 07:52:37 MST 2013

On Jan 23, 2013, at 3:54:32PM, "Barnes, Jeffrey" <jbarnesweb at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2013, at 2:21:09PM, Manfred Bergmann <manfred.bergmann at me.com> wrote:
>

>> OK. Can you upgrade to Lion at least?
>> That would probably be the easiest because the this Xcode project is maintained.
>>

> Last night, while we were asleep, my wife poked me in the eye when she rolled over. I upgraded to Mountain Lion today. I must say, the poke in the eye was less painful. It only lasted a few minutes.
>
> Gcc? gone
> Java? gone
> XCode? gone
> Subversion client? gone
> XWindows?
>
> Well, you get the idea. But now, I've got the new Xcode and I'm building ObjCSword. So far it's been about 15 minutes… (Not counting the 2 hour download / install / fix of Mountain Lion)
>
> More to follow.
> Jeff

I'm having some difficulty with the build with Mountain Lion, Xcode 4.5.2.

I double-clicked the ObjCSword.xcodeproj file to open it in Xcode. I ran the build. It failed on Lucene dependency. Just to try to get it to build, I removed the lucene define and ran the build again. It failed on the ICU dependency. I removed the ICU define.

Now it fails on the AnalysisHeader step. Here's the last line of the build output.

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/jbarne200/sword/trunk/bindings/objc/dependencies/clucene/CLucene/analysis/AnalysisHeader.cpp'
clang: error: no input files
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

Regards,
Jeff