[sword-devel] Location of prebuilt lucene indexes.

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:52:49 MST 2013

Peter, DM, Thanks for your response.  I wasn't being critical and I agree.
 There are Pros and Cons either way (resource usage and download time being
considerations) as you point out.

I also agree it's ultimately it's up to the repo administrator and the
user, to decide for themselves what works best for them.  I happen to like
having the index included as part of the repo, because I'm not limited by
resources, and I don't mind the wait.

Regardless, it is still a matter of preference (based upon considerations,
such as the ones you cite).
~A