[sword-devel] Pre-verse div and headings

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:02:07 MST 2013

If I remember correctly BPBible's headings option turns off non-canonical
headings.

When rendering text, vk.Headings()/setIntros() would always be on. There's
no way to turn off prechapter content, just like there's no way to turn off
every verse 5 [?]

(if it doesn't work this way in some situations, I think it should as I
believe this is the desired mode of operation)

God Bless,
Ben
 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone,
declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.”
Ezekiel 18:32 (ESV)