[sword-devel] Trends in mobile platforms

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:28:48 MST 2013

If QML refers to the methods and libraries, etc used by Qt development,
then your work would integrate well with BibleTime. Our application is
written in Qt and we would like to eventually separate the lower half of
our application from the presentation layer so that we can target multiple
form-factors of applications from a shared code base that would handle
direct interaction with the SWORD code.

--Greg