[sword-devel] CrossWire mirroring

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:31:55 MST 2013

Peter, I've not received your email yet, but look forward to it.

Let me address your concern.  I have no intention of distributing modules
exclusively licensed to Crosswire.  I think I currently am, however (as I
previously said to Chris) I invent you to contact me with concerns and
request.

I look forward to, and welcome your input, with the additional promise that
I will ensure no modules exclusively licensed to Crosswire are obtainable
from me.

I hope this move us towards reconciliation.

~A