[sword-devel] CrossWire mirroring

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 6 12:17:27 MST 2013

A few more reasons we discourage mirroring:
SWORD and JSword have no means for managing mirrors. They expect each repository to be a unique collection of modules.

A mirror that is partial, not containing all that is in the master repository, probably will be confusing to users.

A mirror that is hosted along with questionable modules probably will give the appearance that CrossWire condones those modules. Especially when the modules are in the same repository.

In Him,
	DM