[sword-devel] ISV status?

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:54:59 MST 2013

I think that was a problem with only with mods.d.tar.gz only (fasly
reporting them as available).  Of course, I have copies of those modules,
but there's nothing wrongh with that.  Both the .conf file and the mods
themselves were restricted, despite what mods.d.tar.gz said.  Your
contention is that I was 'distributing them, when I wasn't.

Were you able to obtain any specifically?  If so, which ones?  I'm fairly
confident no modules exclusively restricted to Crosswire were available
from me, which means ther was (an is) no issue between us.

~A