[sword-devel] CrossWire mirroring

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:41:44 MST 2013

I don't actually have ssh access to CrossWire, so I'm not using the rsync
protocol, rather I do have ftp access so using ftp, if a module is removed
from CrossWire, the change is detected and removed from my mirror.

Basically I'm using FTP to replicate RSYNC functionality, but yes -
additions, changes and deletions are all reflected, otherwise the mirror
would fall out of sync.  (Each directory has a .listing file that helps
with this book-keeping).

~A