[sword-devel] [jsword-devel] StrongNumber in indexing

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Fri Jan 4 15:15:52 MST 2013

Sounds good. A few notes,

   - the STEP interlinear functionality tries (tried?) to use this
   functionality to provide better interlinears. We currently don't use the
   x-split/or src, but could do either.

   - With H00, it was accepted that H00 almost always referred to the next
   tag, when triple tagged, it was the strong number next to H00 that was
   used; e.g. "H00 H1 H2" means that the next occurrence of H1 is split. Is
   there such a convention with x-split (there aren't that many occurrences of
   this, but there are a few all the same).

   - We were intending to include H00 in the the ESV that Tyndale are
   tagging. If that's not to be the case, can we decide the most appropriate
   way to do this? src sounds good, although sounds like it might be difficult
   to do properly for the KJV without a lot of manual work. We're hoping to
   have something ready-ish very soon.

How easy would it be to restore the data via x-split?
Chris