[sword-devel] FirefoxOS bible app

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Dec 18 07:36:20 MST 2013

> On 18/12/13 04:13, Stephan wrote:
> > I just want to let you know that there is a basic demo of my FxOS app.
> > It is not available in the Marketplace yet, but you can try it in a
> > recent Firefox Browser here: http://zefanjas.de/biblezng/ Once it loaded
> > all the files it works fully offline in your browser.

Tried it with an Arabic and a Farsi Bible

Good News - downloading and installing a Bible works fine (Windows XP, FF26)

Good News 2 - The Bible text is correctly oriented - always a bonus when you can read the text...

Bad News - the text is left bound rather than right bound as should be for an RTL text.

Great work!

Peter