[sword-devel] KJV 1611

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 09:01:55 MST 2013

Sorry for the misinformation.  I had thought someone had said there were
no GUI tools, so making a module was not as simple as it could be.
Please forgive my ignorance.  I didn't realize it could be done so
easily, do you have links to the info on how to do it, so I can be
better informed and not make such misinformed comments in the future,
and rather point someone to the right place?  Thanks for the correction!!

Regards