[sword-devel] Downloads exceeding 45 seconds are timed out?

Rendezvous junk_and_mail at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 02:41:39 MST 2013

Reading the ChangeLog of Sword, i see there was a change that included a 45 second timeout for "InstallMgr FTP."
My application when attempting to download a module that takes more than 45 seconds to download will go on to proceed as if it successfully downloaded the module.

(But at least, after the install process has completed, the module is shown to not be installed on the system.)
Note, this occurs for the chunks that are downloaded that make up the module, not for entire module download period itself.
That is, if even the 5th out of 6 parts that make up the complete module takes more than 45 seconds to download, it'll act like the complete module was downloaded at the 45 second mark.

I'm using r2972 of Sword for my application. Has any one else experienced this? Was this tested with slow connections?