[sword-devel] v11n for CzeB21 ?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 04:58:11 MST 2013

On 08/05/2013 01:48 PM, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> I have never touched CzeB21, but I am almost certain that for all Czech
> Bibles KJV is wrong v11n. v11n in Czech translations seems to me to be
> rather homogeneous, and it is quite certainly NOT KJV.

Also, looking at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Bibles couple
of questions happens:

1) CzeB21 and CzeNKB are various versions of the same translation
(http://www.bible21.cz/), the same goes for CzeKMS (which is just NT
from the translation in process) and CzeCSP (which is my mechanical
conversion of the final version of the published translation from
original sources; http://www.biblecsp.cz/)
2) Why is CzeCSP still not in the list, when we now support av11n, don't we?

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

I am a Roman Catholic, so that I do not expect `history' to be
anything but a `long defeat' -- though it contains (and in
a legend may contain more clearly and movingly) some samples or
glimpses of final victory.
       -- J.R.R. Tolkien